Please note that our KI Adventure Tour has been suspended until 31st March 2021. See SeaLink for their range of one and tour day tours in the meantime. We look forward to bringing our tours back from the 1st April 2021.
Please note travel within South Australia is mostly unrestricted. Our touring around South Australia and Kangaroo Island, in particular, is operating, however, will be subject to meeting minimum numbers.
If travelling to South Australia from interstate, please see the Cross Border Travel Requirements from the SA Government.
To keep up to date with essential information regarding COVID-19 restrictions, please visit the following useful website links. Importantly, if you feel unwell, get tested and abide by the restrictions.
- SA Health website - COVID response and restrictions
- SA Police website - Cross Border Travel Forms, Directions, News & Contacts
- South Australian Tourism Commission website - COVID-19 SA Travel Guide
- SA Government website – Restrictions, Responsibilities & Travel Restrictions
- Australian Government Health website – Biosecurity measures and travel restrictions into Australia
Within South Australia, social distancing guidelines still apply, and we ask customers that travelling with us to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing recommendations where possible. This does not apply to people who live in the same home, or are friends or family members, are travelling together as a group, or who regularly associate with one another.
We will continue to follow the advice and direction of the relevant health authorities and the Federal, State and Territory Governments when making decisions about our tours, accommodation and operations.
Thank you for your support during this difficult time and stay well.
What can you do to minimise the risk?
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best way to minimise the risk from COVID-19. You should:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If unwell, avoid contact with others. Consider deferring travel and seek healthcare advice.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
Social distancing guidelines still apply so we ask wherever possible that passengers should try to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing recommendations.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support and we cannot wait to welcome you soon to connect you with an experience that creates a brilliant lifelong memory.
Please contact our Booking Centre if you have any further queries or wish to make a booking with the SeaLink Travel Group.