We are pleased to advise that our KI Adventure Tour will begin operating from Wednesday 5th August 2020.
Please rest assured that when travelling with us, we will always be following COVIDsafe guidelines.
We have very stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices, which we will continue to uphold. Our staff have been trained on appropriate hand hygiene and sanitising practices and we will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to the highest standards.
All our operations have increased vessel, vehicle and room cleaning procedures and practices. Hard surfaces (such as tables, handrails, door handles, counters etc.) are cleaned more regularly to minimise the risk.
Where possible we have made additional hand sanitisers and cleaning stations available to our guests and employees to exercise good hand/hygiene practices. We have also placed hygiene communications from the relevant health authorities onboard our vessels, in our vehicles, food venues, shop fronts/counters/terminals and offices. Thank you for your continued support during this time. We cannot wait for you to experience our amazing nature, wildlife and adventure experiences that will create brilliant lifelong memories.
Thank you for your continued support. We cannot wait for you to experience our amazing nature, wildlife and adventure experiences that will create brilliant lifelong memories.
What can you do to minimise the risk?
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best way to minimise the risk from COVID-19. You should:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- If unwell, avoid contact with others. Consider deferring travel and seek healthcare advice.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures (stay more than 1.5 metres from people).
If you are feeling unwell or want more information on the recommended personal control measures, visit www.health.gov.au.
Links to further Government advice on COVID-19 and travel restrictions are listed below for your information:
- For Government laws relating to international travel, travel within Australia and travel within the States and Territories of Australia, please visit the Australian Government Health website for the latest information. For further details and the latest updates on COVID-19 in South Australia, please visit this SA Health page.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support during these difficult times.
We can’t wait to welcome you back again soon to connect you with an experience that creates a brilliant lifelong memory.
Please contact our Booking Centre if you have any further queries or wish to make a booking.