For a limited time only!
Travelling in small groups, enjoy a fun and informative day on Kangaroo Island with our local guide. Get amongst the wildlife, wonder and beauty of one of the greatest unspoiled treasures on the planet.
Visit Rob's Shearing & Sheepdogs to enjoy a sheep shearing demonstration by a real Aussie character before heading to Pennington Bay, a spectacular beach where you'll have some spectacular photo opportunities.
Continue to Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, the only commercial eucalyptus distillery in South Australia to learn about their distilling process, peruse their farmgate store and enjoy lunch. Next you're onto the stunning Seal Bay Conservation Park where you will have the opportunity to walk on the beach and get up close to a wild breeding colony of rare Australian sea lions. At Little Sahara explore the huge white sand dunes and test your skills at sandboarding. If you're not up to for sandboarding a walk to the top of the dunes will provide incredible views.
On the way back to Penneshaw, stop at Clifford’s Honey Farm to sample KI honey, browse the souvenir shop and purchase their delicious homemade honey ice-cream.
Depart from Cape Jervis or organise to depart from Adelaide which includes free pick-ups from selected hotels in Adelaide or Glenelg and return coach. Both options include return ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking.
When departing from Adelaide, the tour is a 16 hour day (including travel time). However, there will be time to rest during your ferry transfers and coach travel between the island's attractions.
- Expert commentary by a local Tour Guide/Driver
- Rob's Shearing & Sheepdogs
- Photo opportunity at the stunning Pennington Bay
- Freshly prepared lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- Guided beach walk at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara or take a stroll in the white sand dunes
- Visit Clifford's Honey Farm to browse their shop and try their famous honey ice-cream
- Lunch and entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions included
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach and ferry OR depart from Cape Jervis and park you car at the Cape Jervis Ferry Terminal. Please note fees apply for secured car parking at Cape Jervis.
- For those departing Adelaide, complimentary morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels is included