MID-YEAR SPECIAL: Travel between 1st June to 31st August 2020 and save up to $54* per person! Book from 17th February to 31st August 2020 and experience the beauty of Kangaroo Island over Winter.
This tour covers a number of the key attractions on Kangaroo Island as well as some that are off the beaten track. Travelling in small groups, guests will enjoy a fun and casual yet informative two days of touring.
Visit internationally acclaimed hotspots including Seal Bay & Little Sahara sand dunes and some of the stunning beaches on KI. See lesser known spots and deepen your understanding of the island and how the locals live.
The 2 day tour package includes complimentary hostel/hotel pick-ups in Adelaide, return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island, the 2 day tour, all meals and overnight accommodation with linen provided. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking.
If you don’t fancy sharing a dormitory room, we can also offer private single, 2 or 4 person rooms at an extra cost.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels/hostels
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island, either by coach/ferry or air
- 2 days of expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Overnight accommodation at Penneshaw Beach Stay - Dormitory or Private Rooms with bathroom facilities, free Wi-Fi and linen included
- Attractions include Rob's Shearing and Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay, Sandboarding at Little Sahara, Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park, Birds of Prey 'In-Flight' Display, Emu Bay Lavender Farm, Pennington Bay & Prospect Hill walk
Please note: Tour inclusions amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching and safe experience for passengers.