Travel in August 2020 to receive our Mid-Year Sale price and save $54pp*. Tour recommences 5th August 2020.
This tour covers a number of the key attractions on Kangaroo Island as well as some that are off the beaten track. Travelling in small groups, guests will enjoy a fun and casual yet informative two days of touring.
Visit internationally acclaimed hotspots on Kangaroo Island with this all-inclusive 2 day tour, including Seal Bay, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch and Little Sahara. We'll also take you to Rob's Shearing & Sheepdog display, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, the stunning Pennington Bay, Little Sahara Sand Dunes and many more incredible places along the way.
Visit internationally acclaimed hotspots including Seal Bay & Little Sahara sand dunes and some of the stunning beaches on KI. See lesser-known spots and deepen your understanding of the island and how the locals live.
The 2 day tour package includes complimentary hostel/hotel pick-ups in Adelaide, return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island, the 2 day tour, all meals and overnight accommodation with linen provided. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking.
If you don’t fancy sharing a dormitory room, we can also offer private single, 2 or 4 person rooms at an extra cost.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels/hostels
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island, either by coach/ferry or air
- 2 days of expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Overnight accommodation at Penneshaw Beach Stay - Dormitory or Private Rooms with bathroom facilities, free Wi-Fi and linen included
- Attractions include Rob's Shearing and Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay, Sandboarding at Little Sahara, Flinders Chase National Park (Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch), Pennington Bay & Prospect Hill walk.