This tour is currently suspended until the 31st March 2021. For other Kangaroo Island touring options, see SeaLink's one and two day tours.
This tour covers a number of the key attractions on Kangaroo Island as well as some that are off the beaten track. Travelling in small groups, guests will enjoy a fun and casual yet informative two days of touring.
Visit internationally acclaimed hotspots on Kangaroo Island with this all-inclusive 2 day tour, including Seal Bay, Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch, We'll also take you to Rob's Shearing & Sheepdog display, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, the stunning Hanson Bay beach, Pennington Bay, Little Sahara Sand Dunes and many more incredible places along the way.
The 2 day tour package includes complimentary hostel/hotel pick-ups in Adelaide, return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island, the 2 day tour, all meals and overnight accommodation with linen provided. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking.
If you don’t fancy sharing a dormitory room, we can also offer private single, 2 or 4 person rooms at an extra cost.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels/hostels
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach/ferry
- 2 days of expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Overnight accommodation in a Dormitory or Private Rooms with shared bathroom facilities and bed linen and bath towels included (BYO beach towels)
- Attractions we will visit include:
- Rob's Shearing and Sheepdogs
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park for a guided beach walk
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch
- Birds of Prey 'In-Flight' Display at Raptor Domain
- Hanson Bay beach
- Clifford's Honey Farm shop
- Pennington Bay & Prospect Hill walk